If you want your makeup to last all day, you need to use a setting spray. However, store-bought setting sprays can be expensive. A more affordable option is to make your own DIY setting spray with just a few simple ingredients.
How do you make natural makeup setting spray?
If you want to have the fresh look of makeup that is set, but don’t have time to go to a salon, then you can make your own setting spray at home. This is a great way to save money, and it’s also a fun project that you can do with friends or family. Here are the steps to making your own setting spray:
- Gather the supplies that you will need. You will need water, vodka, glycerin, and essential oils.
- Mix together 2 cups of water, 1/4 cup of vodka, and 1 tablespoon of glycerin in a spray bottle.
- You can add 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture. Lavender, chamomile, and rose are all great choices for a setting spray.
- Shake the bottle well to mix the ingredients.
- Let the setting spray dry completely before you go out. Enjoy your beautiful, freshly set makeup!
The surprising reason to use setting spray in your daily beauty routine
Setting spray is a beauty essential, but many people don’t know that it has other benefits than just keeping your makeup in place.
Setting spray can help to refresh and hydrate your skin throughout the day. If you use it after you put on your makeup, it will help to keep your skin looking good and it will lock in all of the benefits of your skincare routine.
The best part? Setting spray is affordable and easy to find. So there’s no reason not to add it to your daily routine!